Sunday, September 21, 2014

Update

The first Asteriis guidebook is nearly done!  While I was hoping to keep this project a completely solo venture, the woes and trials of layout design are admittedly beyond me.  So I have enlisted a good buddy and graphic artist to help me out in that department.  I am hoping to have this thing on drivethru by early next week.  Fingers crossed.

I have also been in the process of developing a company to handle the project, The Drowning Peasant Gaming Co.  I have discovered that I don't know shit about running a gaming company, and so, this aspect has become it's own project within a project.  I figure that the Asteriis World Project is meant to be an experiment in self learning, so any extra bits I can throw in there are okay.  Totally overwhelming, but okay.  That's kind of the point.

Lastly,  I would like to point any folks interested in this project to please visit my Patreon page.  As a 2nd level supporter you will get free pdfs of each guidebook released and crazy gratitude!

Here's a tentative cover for Guidebook #1,  Keeper's Hall.


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the completed guidebook. :)

    --Dither

    ReplyDelete